If you are facing a legal issue, it is vitally important to have all the information you need to make an informed decision. Click on the links below to learn more about the issues you face. If you have more questions please call us at (434) 972-9600 or contact us online.
Click on the links below to learn more.
- Virginia State Bar Publication on Divorce
- Frequently Asked Questions About Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Custody and Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Separation Agreements
- Evidence Issues in Divorce
- Classification of Property in Divorce
- Should You Appeal?
- Guide to Protective Orders
- Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Virginia's Judicial System
- Virginia's Legislative Information System
- Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Alcohol Related Offenses
- Drug-Related Crimes
Contact UsIf you need more information or you seek a lawyer who is experienced, professional, and dedicated to your best interests, please call us at (434) 972-9600 or contact us online. If you need directions to our office, located in downtown Charlottesville (within Albemarle County), please click directions.
Davidson and Kitzmann, PLC
211 E. High Street
Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Tel: (434) 972-9600
Fax: (434) 220-0011
We are a Charlottesville, Va law firm, but our lawyers handle cases in Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Greene County, Fluvanna County, Louisa County, Nelson County, Madison County, Orange County, Richmond, Roanoke, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro, Augusta County, and across Virginia.